Twitter Complaints

 This virus is on my Twitter account, they blocked my account instead of getting rid of it, is Twitter hacked by Russia, or is there really a virus or twitter trick? There are other accounts locked also?
 ***********************************
Old mut122 account
This is the virus they claim my mut122 account has,
I have been with Twitter for years, I mean longer then 20, and never had a problem. I began as Tonto and last became Mut122. I believe I even had another one before Tonto. I do have all the posts for publication some day. But all at once I got locked out, they said because of suspicious activity taking place on my account so change password. They ask for a phone number, but refused the one I put in.

So I have an account supposedly hacked, according to twitter, and no way of getting a hold of them to get it back, of catch the person hacking it, or if it is a virus, get rid of it. All I get is: Change you password. My question is how, you locked me out. and when I click on log me out I get logins for three accounts now, the first one was an a password for an account that was a speicial account on Mut122 called sexual harassment. It was like a chat group, that Didn't work out as the others and when I got cancer and had surgery I quit using them. then a few years later I learned I had dementia, and later forgot I even had them.

Now after I got locked out I tried fixing it be going to other the help center, where I couldn't contact them except by giving a complaint, so I told them what was going on. So I got a new password and ended up in my old website, that was located on my mut122 Account, sexual harassment talk. then I changed that name to Tonto and tweeted my problem to twitter. So I got another email, saying I had signed into that Tonto website, of course it is the old one I didn't want,  not my mut122 account with 5000 followers and over 20thousand tweets. And still no one has fixed my mut122 account.

Comments